Thursday, January 14, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
For its 9th straight year, BankersHub is honored and excited to host, Tom Brown, internationally recognized hedge fund manager and financial services analyst, for this complimentary webinar.
This exclusive free event with Mr. Brown dives into financial trends and drivers that shaped one of the most turbulent years in a century and what Financial Services Executives, Bank Board Directors, Investors, and other industry practitioners need to know for the year ahead. While few will be saddened to see 2020 come to an end, it was not without its bright spots. While the COVID pandemic continues to rage worldwide into the Winter months, an incredible market recovery continues to achieve new highs on an almost weekly basis. For those who enjoy spine-tingling roller coaster rides, 2021 promises to not disappoint.
- A new Presidential Administration arriving in January to deal with exponential virus spread;
- Uncertainty around new stimulus infusion;
- The promise of a COVID vaccine soon;
- Continuation of international tariffs;
- Aftermath of Brexit and the EU;
- Historically low interest rates;
- Worries around a 'double-dip' recessions; and
- Many other warning flags may impact markets with uncertainty well into the New Year.
Tom Brown, globally recognized financial services authority, provides not only his perspective on the year that was, but offers critical insights and views on what lies ahead for the financial services industry in the year ahead. More than any other year in our lifetime, this is a must-see event for professionals whose success depends on a better grasp of key drivers and trends in this very volatile industry.
What attendees will Learn from the must-attend banking webinar:
- Review of key issues and trends from 2020 that influenced both domestic and international markets, as well as the Financial Services industry in general
- The outlook for 2021 and the impact on markets from the continuation of the COVID pandemic, possible vaccine, prospects for new stimulus spending, and MUCH more
- Major issues and challenges that confront the industry in 2021 and beyond
- Ideas and perspectives from the investor/shareholder point of view
Thomas K Brown
Tom Brown is the founder and CEO of Second Curve Capital LLC, an investment-management and financial-services advisory firm. Second Curve’s investment unit manages several funds that focus on the financial services industry. Its advisory unit provides analysis of the financial services industry to banks and financial services companies. Prior to starting Second Curve in 2000, Tom spent two years at Tiger Management as head of the firm’s North American financial services team. Before Tiger, he spent 15 years as a financial services analyst at brokerage firms Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, Paine Webber, and Smith Barney. During that time, Tom was consistently ranked as the top-rated regional bank analyst by Institutional Investor magazine’s annual survey of investors. BankersHub is pleased and honored that Mr. Brown has presented his annual "Year Ahead" perspectives on the Financial Industry since 2013.
1.0 CPE Credits