Wednesday, January 19, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Celebrate the New Year by attending this special 10th Anniversary of BankersHub's exclusive look back at the previous year, along with some preparation for the year ahead! Join us as we proudly host Tom Brown, internationally recognized hedge fund manager and financial services analyst, for this complimentary webinar for the Financial Services industry.
This exclusive free event with Mr. Brown explores financial trends and drivers behind 2021's explosive economy and financial trends with critical insights for Financial Services Executives, Bank Board Directors, Investors, and other industry practitioners looking ahead at 2022.
While the COVID pandemic confounded scientists, politicians and the public around the globe in its second year, Wall Street continued an incredible market recovery with new highs throughout 2021. For those who enjoy the ups and downs of unexplored territory, 2022 promises to not disappoint. Consider just this short list of the potential events or drivers that could affect Financial Services, including:
- The threat of rising inflation and its impact on interest rates;
- Potential discovery of new COVID variants like Delta and Omicron;
- Continued upward pressure on labor costs impacting all areas of the American economy;
- Ongoing disruption to the global supply chain resulting from COVID pandemic;
- Potential unrest leading up to and after the 2022 Midterms in November;
- Historic annual earnings from major US corporations and their ability to sustain revenue growth in the year ahead; and
- Many other warning flags that may impact markets with uncertainty throughout 2022.
Tom Brown, globally recognized financial services authority, provides not only his perspective on the year that was, but offers critical insights and views on what lies ahead for the financial services industry. More than any other year in our lifetime, this is a must-see event for professionals whose success depends on a better grasp of key drivers and trends in this very volatile industry.
What attendees will Learn from the must-attend banking webinar:
- Review of key issues and trends from 2021 that influenced both domestic and international markets, as well as the Financial Services industry in general
- The outlook for 2022 and the impact on markets from the continuation of the COVID pandemic, inflationary pressures, 2022 Midterms, and MUCH more
- Major issues and challenges that confront the industry in 2022 and beyond
- Ideas and perspectives from the investor/shareholder point of view
Thomas K Brown
Tom Brown is the founder and CEO of Second Curve Capital LLC, an investment-management and financial-services advisory firm. Second Curve’s investment unit manages several funds that focus on the financial services industry. Its advisory unit provides analysis of the financial services industry to banks and financial services companies. Prior to starting Second Curve in 2000, Tom spent two years at Tiger Management as head of the firm’s North American financial services team. Before Tiger, he spent 15 years as a financial services analyst at brokerage firms Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette, Paine Webber, and Smith Barney. During that time, Tom was consistently ranked as the top-rated regional bank analyst by Institutional Investor magazine’s annual survey of investors. BankersHub is pleased and honored that Mr. Brown has presented his annual "Year Ahead" perspectives on the Financial Industry since 2013.
1.0 CPE Credits