Tuesday, October 18, 2022
5:00 – 6:30 pm (Eastern Time)
4:00 – 5:30 pm (Central Time)
3:00 – 4:30 pm (Mountain Time)
2:00 – 3:30 pm (Pacific Time)
This webinar will begin with a review of “commercial real estate” including types of properties and demand/supply in the “current” market.
The lending webinar will then cover the entire “loan process” by which a commercial real estate (CRE) loan is marketed, underwritten, approved, documented, “closed,” and monitored. The process will include a discussion of CRE underwriting techniques and loan documentation issues.
Additionally, strategies to handle a problem CRE loan will be addressed.
- Review commercial real estate including types of properties and demand/supply in the current market
- Gain an understanding of how banks process CRE loans
- Learn the steps of marketing, underwriting, approving, documenting, closing, and monitoring a CRE loan
- Cover CRE loan underwriting techniques and documentation issues
- Address problem CRE loan issues
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, relationship managers, branch managers, private bankers, and business development officers
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits