Tuesday, June 2, 2020
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Gone are the days of manager training. These days, branch staff and lending officers often move into calling roles unprepared. They want to establish relationships and grow their business, but most are uncomfortable making calls and don’t know how to ask questions, listen and then eventually proffer products and services to fill a need.
In this banking webinar, learn how to prepare for a call and what to do when on a call. This session will walk you through business development from a – z.
Customer relationships are critical. How you build them, how you maintain them, and how you develop a banking relationship with customers is time intensive but worth the lifetime value of a customer both from a business and personal perspective.
In this banking webinar, attendees will learn...
- Four different types of personalities and how they like to be related too – in order to “speak a customer’s” language
- How to establish relationships through business development calls
- What to ask and what to do on the first, second, and third call with a potential customer
- How to stay in touch and the importance of positioning yourself as the financial expert that they can lean on for advice
- How to follow up effectively and consistently with prospects and customers
Lisa Beck is a nationally recognized strategic marketing executive and business development professional with an extensive background in the financial services and mid-sized business arena. She has successfully transitioned brands and created a national brand with three unique business units. Lisa’s experience encompasses a broad spectrum of financial industry knowledge, skills and experience. Skilled at developing and leading teams to successfully achieve growth plans, she demonstrates a proven success creating sales and marketing strategies on a national platform evolving brands to match business objectives.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits