Wednesday, September 2, 2020
2:30 – 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
1:30 – 2:30 pm (Central Time)
12:30 – 1:30 pm (Mountain Time)
11:30 – 12:30 pm (Pacific Time)
There is a 'heightened' concern regarding Cybersecurity and how financial institutions are managing their daily information security programs including such procedures as user access reviews, understanding high risk access users, identifying high-risk users, how the ISO is overseeing the information security landscape and what is being reviewed and reported to the designated committee.
In our nation's history, oceans have been one of our primary defenses, but in today's interconnected world, barriers for state-sponsored cyberattacks have been removed.
This cyber risk webinar will take attendees through the new regulatory focus on authentication, user reviews, and privileged attacks. Learn what is expected, what regulators will be asking for in their upcoming exams and simple tools that can be implemented to manage your cybersecurity program.
- Updated Regulatory Guidance in 2020, the FDIC, OCC, FFIEC, and FINCEN have all sent updates this year on cybersecurity. What are they and what are the key takeaways?
- Key foundations of a successful cybersecurity program from both a risk management and efficiency perspective.
Who Should Attend?
- Information Security Officers
- Information Technology
- Deposit Operations staff
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Fraud managers and support teams
- Compliance Officers/Staff
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits