Tuesday, May 10,2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
TILA-RESPA Integrated Disclosure Rule is your most costly regulation, but given the increased focus on consumer protections it is critical for banks and financial service providers to be in compliance with these consumer lending regulations.
The requirements for filling out the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure are very technical, and real estate and mortgage transactions are complex. This webinar is geared towards newer lending staff (or as a useful refresher) this webinar covers the basics of the TILA-RESPA integrated disclosures (TRID) regulatory framework.
- Review of key terms
- Timing and delivery requirements for TRID disclosures
- Requirements including tolerances for certain fees
- Understand how issuing a revised disclosure can update fees imposed on the client
- Common findings
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- BSA and Fraud
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits