Wednesday, September 2, 2020
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Eastern Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Central Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Mountain Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Pacific Time)
This treasury webinar will walk forum attendees through an effective and streamlined process for streamlining treasury customer approvals, over-limit exceptions and performing ongoing risk management reviews.
- How can you onboard treasury customers faster while also remaining compliant?
- What controls do you have in place that may be antiquated and no longer effective based on external threats or regulatory requirements?
This treasury webinar will provide attendees with leading best business practices on how move towards a streamlined treasury program that balances risk management with a positive treasury customer experience.
- Top manual processes in your treasury program that are inefficient
- Tools available to financial institutions to enhance your treasury program
- What types of controls can be eliminated in your treasury program?
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Officers
- Treasury Implementation and Onboarding
- Deposit Operations staff
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Fraud managers and support teams
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits