Thursday, October 14, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Financial institutions continue to experience an increase in mobile usage and online banking. In addition, based on recent disaster events, there is a driving force to increase other online options include online account opening for consumers and businesses.
- What are the risks associated with offering online account opening? What are the main differences between traditional and online account opening?
- Will there be a significant increase in fraud by offering this online solution?
This branch webinar will take attendees through the major components of online account opening and provide attendees a sample risk assessment for reviewing online account opening risks and ensuring risk controls are considered and implemented.
- Traditional account opening compared to online account opening
- Regulatory requirements and best business practices for online account opening
- Key controls to implement to mitigate the risks
- Sample risk assessment for online account opening
Who Should Attend?
- Branch Management
- Client facing teams
- Deposit Operations
- Fraud Management
- Information Security
- Information Technology
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Customer Service Representatives/Tellers
- Call Centers
- Treasury Management
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits