Do you find ACH Returns challenging and want to feel like you know what you’re doing when processing ACH Returns each day? This is the payments webinar series for you!
Time-frames, paperwork needed and the when’s and why’s of doing ACH Returns will be covered. This session will take the confusion out of the seven most common ACH Returns and how to handle them with ease. Examples utilizing the ACH Return Process will be used throughout both parts of this comprehensive series.
In this 2-part ACH Webinar series, attendees will hear details on:
- General Return time-frames and examples of how they work
- Extended Return time-frames and when you need paperwork and what that means to you as the RDFI doing the ACH Return Entry
- Stop payments, time-frames and the Rules surrounding the difference between a consumer and a corporate Stop payment
- Authorization Revoked details and how this type of ACH return is handled
- Settlement vs. Funds Availability and how this pertains to Same Day ACH vs. the legacy ACH network
- Same Day ACH – Credit and Debit transactions and how this is changing the ACH Network
ACH Exceptions – Part 2
Extended Returns, Dishonored and Contested Dishonored Return Entries, Timeframes and what Paperwork is Needed
Account Holders have issues with certain payments and want them to be returned as “unauthorized, authorization revoked, or improper Entries” what does this mean to you as the RDFI who is returning these ACH Entries in the extended Return time-frame (60 calendar days) – including the details on paperwork needed (WSUD)
Attendees in this important ACH payments webinar will walk away with information on the following:
- Returns (extended); includes time-frames and any special “processes” for the Returns
- Common Extended Return Reason Codes, plus the when, why and how when doing these types of ACH Returns
- Dishonored Returns and Contested Dishonored Returns – discussed in detail with examples to help explain
- Ways to Utilize the Same Day ACH Processing Windows to send “Faster Returns”
Donna, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits