Do you find ACH Returns challenging and want to feel like you know what you’re doing when processing ACH Returns each day? This is the payments webinar series for you!
Time-frames, paperwork needed and the when’s and why’s of doing ACH Returns will be covered. This session will take the confusion out of the seven most common ACH Returns and how to handle them with ease. Examples utilizing the ACH Return Process will be used throughout both parts of this comprehensive series.
In this 2-part ACH Webinar series, attendees will hear details on:
- General Return time-frames and examples of how they work
- Extended Return time-frames and when you need paperwork and what that means to you as the RDFI doing the ACH Return Entry
- Stop payments, time-frames and the Rules surrounding the difference between a consumer and a corporate Stop payment
- Authorization Revoked details and how this type of ACH return is handled
- Settlement vs. Funds Availability and how this pertains to Same Day ACH vs. the legacy ACH network
- Same Day ACH – Credit and Debit transactions and how this is changing the ACH Network
ACH Exceptions – Part 1
General Returns, Stop Payments, and Authorization Revoked Return Entries, with Case Study Scenarios
Each day there are exceptions (NSF Returns, Unable to Locate Account and Stop Payments) when processing ACH files, some common exceptions and how to handle them will be explained in this payments webinar.
Attendees in this important ACH payments webinar will walk away with information on the following:
- Stop Payment details (consumer and corporate)
- Returns (general); includes timeframes
- Common Return Reason Codes with the General Return Timeframe and Uses
- Same Day ACH – Debits and Credits – How this is affecting the ACH Network
Donna, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits