Wednesday, March 8, 2023
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
This webinar takes attendees through trends in ACH and wire transfer fraud from the time an ACH file and/or wire transfer request is made until the fraud is identified. Hear case studies of the different types of ACH and wire transfer fraud occurring. Areas covered include, but are not limited to; PPP loan fraud involving wire transfers, elder financial exploitation, payroll fraud, internal fraud and other trends in fraud behavior. This session covers investigation strategies when fraud has been identified and leading practices for implementing effective ACH and Wire Fraud incident response plans.
- Trends in ACH and Wire Fraud
- Best business practices for identifying, responding and recovering from ACH and Wire Transfer fraud
- Suggested incident response documentation to include in your procedures when identifying and responding to ACH and Wire fraud
- Implementing effective ACH and Wire Fraud incident response plans.
Who Should Attend?
- Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- BSA and Fraud
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
- This payments webinar will include a frequently asked questions document
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits