Thursday, January 13, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Devotees to the brand expect that whatever Chick-Fil-A restaurant they enter, they will receive the same service level. Is that true for your institution? Establishing service standards that create exemplary experiences has been demonstrated to increase loyalty and brand advocacy which translates into deposit and loan growth.
Join this marketing webinar to learn how to create a set of service standards for your institution and train employees to deliver exceptional customer experiences!
- Did you know that more people choose Chick-Fil-A for its customer experience than for its food?
- And, that delivering consistent exemplary experiences has made them the third largest fast food chain in the US.
Want your bank to become the Chick-Fil-A of banking? Where by giving exceptional experiences you develop raving fans and brand advocates? And, by doing so, you provide so much value to your customers that they won’t leave you for 10 bps or a $6.00 a month fee, because it is WORTH it to them to bank with you.
In this marketing webinar, you will learn:
- How Chick-Fil-A established their service culture and how they keep it top of mind which creates loyalty and brand advocates
- How you can analyze your current service culture
- How to demonstrate to your team the importance of exemplary experiences with all customers
- How to develop with your team a base line of sales and service standards
- How to train and encourage your team to deliver Chick-Fil-A behavior
- Tips on how to analyze your current culture
- Baseline sales and service standards to implement
- Exercises to share with team to demonstrate the importance of exemplary service
- Ongoing ideas on how to reinforce exemplary behavior as you create a Chick-Fil-A service model
1.0 CPE Credits