Thursday, September 22,2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
A significant BSA regulatory requirement is ongoing review of higher risk clients. Periodic high-risk reviews help financial institutions ensure they have updated Customer Due Diligence and identified risks associated with a client that presents an elevated level of risk due to the nature of their business or other factors.
This compliance webinar provides attendees best practices of how a review should be performed, leading practices on what should be included in the high-risk review and how the financial institutions should incorporate the physical onsite visits into the overall review of such high-risk review.
- Background information relating to the high-risk customer
- FFIEC guidance for determining high risk customers
- Important components to include in your high-risk reviews
- Common audit findings in high-risk reviews
- Leading business practices for performing and tracking ongoing high-risk reviews.
Who Should Attend?
- BSA and Fraud
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE and 1.2 AAP Credits