Friday, August 6, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Even mature BSA/AML programs struggle to keep pace with today’s challenges. This compliance webinar focuses on providing specific insights and tactics to beef up your BSA/AML program to prepare your organization for 2021 BSA/AML compliance requirements. Regulatory compliance attorney and expert, Dena Somers, will offer a comprehensive and detailed set of BSA compliance checklists and worksheets to all attendees and will explain each of the checklists, as well as provide practical guidance and insight to help guide your organization into a BSA-compliant year.
Join this jam-packed bank secrecy act webinar to learn the latest regulatory guidance.
This BSA Webinar covers these learning objectives:
- Tips for developing a strategy to monitor, manage and control risk
- Five key requirements for a robust BSA program
- Vendor due diligence considerations
- High Risk customer due diligence
- Mitigate compliance risks with internal controls and processes
TAKE AWAY CHECKLISTS AND TOOLS:
- BSA/AML Bank risk assessment
- Sample risk rating of products and services by customer type
- BSA Record Retention Checklist
- Business customer identification worksheet
- Sample worksheet for new non-listed customer exemptions
- Worksheet for monitoring exempt account cash activity
- Sample MSB Identification form and checklist
- Risk Assessment for CIP Procedures for retail banking
- Risk Assessment and CIP Procedures for business accounts
- New Account Customer Identification worksheet
- Redflags list for third-party payment processors
- ACH risk management worksheet
- AND MUCH MORE!!!
Dena Somers is a highly regarded bank consultant and compliance attorney. She has provided regulatory compliance and risk management consulting services to financial institutions and companies in highly regulated industries nationwide for more than 20 years. Her areas of expertise include consumer and mortgage lending compliance, Fintech and specialty finance, regulatory compliance training, business strategy and best practice advisement, and corporate governance. Throughout her career, Ms. Somers has advised hundreds of banking and financial institutions— ranging from local community banks to $50 billion financial holding companies— to achieve operational efficiency while ensuring regulatory compliance. Previously, Ms. Somers served as General Counsel to a national mortgage servicing company, Fintech lender, national money service business, and has represented financial institutions in a broad array of complex litigation matters for more than 15 years. Additionally, Ms. Somers is a published author for Lexis Nexis in the areas of Bank Teller training, loan policies, and loan documentation training.
1.0 CPE Credits