Monday, August 22, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
There is a significant shift in the BSA/AML industry to streamline current risk management controls to align with external threats. Based on the increase in cybercrime, fraud and money laundering events, the financial industry is forced to update, change and modernize internal controls.
This webinar takes attendees through antiquated controls that result in internal control weaknesses leading to regulatory scrutiny and legal issues and also provides best business practices and controls that are proven to be successful to effectively identify, mitigate and report suspicious activity.
This webinar is perfect for those financial institutions that are questioning their internal control environment from weak systems to staffing issues and more!
- Case studies of broken BSA/AML/OFAC controls
- Regulatory guidance and expectations
- Weak controls that lead to BSA regulatory orders
- Quiz to determine your BSA/AML/OFAC effectiveness
Who Should Attend?
- BSA and Fraud
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits