Tuesday, June 28, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Over the past five years, financial institutions have experienced regulatory criticism for not having a model validation performed on their BSA program.
- What is the difference between having an independent audit, model validation and system optimization?
- How often should you complete these reviews/audits, and can these be performed internally, or should they be outsourced?
This BSA webinar will take attendees through the main differences and provide best business practices for implementing these reviews/audits into your BSA program.
- Regulatory requirements and expectations for independent testing, model validation and system optimization
- Frequency of performing these reviews/audits
- Regulatory criticism for not completing these reviews/audits
- Top findings and observations from independent testing, model validation and system optimization.
- Resources for referrals of outside parties to provide these services
Who Should Attend?
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Branch management
- Customer Service Representatives
- Call Centers
- Electronic Banking
- Risk Management
- Deposit Operations
- Internal Audit
- Information Security
- Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits