Thursday, July 16, 2020
2:00 – 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:30 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:30 pm (Pacific Time)
“Am I doing the right things to get ready for CECL?” This is a common question asked by financial institutions as they continue to fully understand the implications from this regulation. We will look at some practical ideas financial institutions should be considering staying on track throughout the implementation process.
This bank accounting webinar will focus on the latest thinking in the industry about how CECL can be effectively adopted by small- to mid-sized institutions. We will briefly review the implementation steps that should have already been completed and look ahead to the next steps institutions should be thinking about.
In this accounting webinar, attendees will hear about:
- The latest thinking from regulators on CECL implementation
- Implementation steps institutions should be working on currently or should have already completed
- The next steps to make sure CECL implementation stays on track
- Updated thoughts on CECL methodologies that could be considered by institutions
- CECL’s impact on less talked about areas, including acquired loans and securities
is a partner who brings more than 15 years of invaluable experience to financial institution clients. He has particular expertise with external audit and accounting and control issues that specifically impact financial institutions. Nick also has extensive commercial loan review experience. He has worked with large banks to develop internal control narratives and testing programs to assist them with FDICIA compliance requirements. Bringing additional value to his clients, Nick also assists with various agreed-upon procedure engagements and internal control reviews.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits