Tuesday, May 3, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Check fraud can take many forms and continues to cost the financial industry a significant amount of money each year. This webinar reviews various types of check fraud and discusses how to identify the characteristics that could indicate that a check is fraudulent.
This payments webinar covers fraudulent cashier’s checks, alterations, forgeries, counterfeit checks and remote deposit capture fraud that target businesses and consumers. This is a great session for all client facing teams.
- Trends in check fraud
- Overview of different types of check fraud
- Best business practices for identifying check fraud
- Identification, escalation and recovery efforts
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits