Tuesday, May 10, 2022
5:00 – 6:30 pm (Eastern Time)
4:00 – 5:30 pm (Central Time)
3:00 – 4:30 pm (Mountain Time)
2:00 – 3:30 pm (Pacific Time)
This lending webinar covers the basics of Commercial Lending and is a must for all new commercial lenders and/or those individuals who want to explore this vital discipline!
The training session will begin with a brief overview of “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending. Additionally, the concept of “credit scoring” will be explored.
The loan training will also cover underwriting a commercial loan including a review of “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on various cash flow analyses). Additionally, a standard loan “write-up” or written presentation format will be displayed.
Finally, negotiating a commercial loan, sources of commercial financing, and a brief review of various legal aspects of commercial lending will be included.
- Define commercial lending
- Discuss “conventional” commercial lending versus SBA lending
- Explore “credit scoring”
- Cover underwriting a commercial loan including “financial statement analysis” (with emphasis on cash flow analyses)
- Analyze a standard loan “write up”
- Review negotiating commercial loans, sources of commercial financing, and legal aspects of commercial lending
Commercial lenders, credit analysts, loan documentation specialists, private bankers, business development officers, branch managers
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits