Thursday, October 13, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Financial institutions often question how they can effectively implement RDC for both consumers and business clients. Should you offer mobile remote deposit capture to a business customer? Do you have to perform underwriting for business customers even though mobile remote deposit capture is a consumer-focused product? What are the risks inherent to RDC services? This webinar takes attendees through consumer vs. business RDC services and dive into effective methods for determining eligibility, performing due diligence and implementing ongoing monitoring.
- Differentiating between Consumer and Business Mobile RDC Depositors
- Understanding options for assessing the risks between a Consumer vs. Business RDC depositors
- Effectively assigning risk and exposure limits to Business RDC depositors
- Effectively implementing business remote deposit capture when the client also requests the mobile option.
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (May submit AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits)
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Treasury Customers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits