Wednesday, September 14, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Want to take the stress out of going through a CRA Exam? CRA Exams can be stressful and drag on for months if a bank isn’t prepared, especially in this climate of heightened regulatory scrutiny. This webinar will teach you how to be fully prepared for your next CRA Exam so that you’ll know if your bank will pass the exam before examiners even step through the doors!
Nationally recognized CRA Expert, Len Suzio, will go through the 8 most important things you need to do to impress examiners and pass your CRA exam, quickly and stress-free.
- How do you get prepared and when should you start getting prepared for your CRA Exam?
- What should you expect from examiners?
- Easily identify your bank’s CRA performance strengths and weaknesses!
- What does it mean to “tell your story” and how to do this efficiently and effectively?
- The 3 steps to explaining and overcoming performance short falls
- Learn the best practices that will help instill confidence in your CRA program and performance from examiners!
- What documents should you have prepared for examiners before and during a CRA exam?
- What is “our fault, their fault” analysis and how to use market demographics and market activity among different lenders to explain performance.
"Getting prepared for an upcoming CRA Exam can be overwhelming and very stressful, especially with the increased scrutiny from examiners in recent years. This webinar gave us concrete ideas to establish a process that helped prepare us for CRA exams and make them less stressful." - TX Banker
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits