Wednesday, March 27, 2024
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Debit card fraud has significantly increased over the past years which has led to growing concerns of financial institutions to lower their fraud losses. How do you keep up with the external fraud environment? What changes need to occur in your dispute and investigation program to lower your fraud losses? This webinar will focus on best business practices for performing debit card fraud investigations and what tools are available to financial institutions to support the dispute process.
- Determining authorized vs. unauthorized fraud.
- Obtaining the right information from consumers.
- Effectively performing the investigation.
Who Should Attend?
- Debit Card Dispute Teams
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Operations Teams
- Client/Member Facing Teams
- BSA Officers and Support Staff
- Senior/Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits