Thursday, December 1, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Debit card fraud losses have had a significant impact on the bottom line for many financial institutions due to social engineering attacks on their clients, increased number of system breaches, and the growing ability for fraudsters to use systematic and effective methods to obtain card information.
- How do financial institutions mitigate the impact of debit card fraud based on today’s threats?
- What is the difference between authorized vs. unauthorized fraud?
This debit card webinar takes attendees through today’s newest methods for the prevention, identification and recovery of monies related to debit card fraud. The training covers changes in technology and financial institution workflows that can have a significant impact on debit card losses.
- Trends in debit card fraud
- Elder financial exploitation and debit card fraud
- Tools available to mitigate debit card fraud.
- Knowing the difference between a debit card dispute and a debit card fraud.
- Suggested documentation to include in your procedures for prevention, identification and response to debit card fraud events.
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits