Tuesday, June 8, 2021
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Collaborate with a panel consisting of three bank officers responsible for ensuring the culture program is enhancing all employees work lives reinforcing First Federal Bank as a best place to work. Discuss best practice, review resources and share ideas to help ignite your culture program.
What you will learn:
- Discuss best practices for culture to be part of strategic plan.
- Identify barriers to connecting all employees to a consistent level of engagement enterprise wide.
- Discuss ideas for creating/enhancing culture foundation and components.
- Define Culture Support.
- How to gain executive buy in and walk the talk.
- Share success stories & best practices culture connection.
This course is SHRM certified and offers 1.50 PDC’s
Wendy Wynn began her banking career with First Federal in June 2005. Her roles have included Teller, Teller Operations Coordinator, Administrative Assistant and Regional Teller. In 2013 she was asked to serve as the Culture Ambassador for her branch and from 2014-2018, served as Assistant Culture Ambassador. As she likes to say, in 2019 her dream became a reality when she stepped into the role of Culture Experience Officer. Culture is Wendy’s passion and her daily goals include making a difference, inspiring others, and living First Federal’s culture.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits