Thursday, June 16, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
External transfer is a service offered by financial institutions to move funds between an account holder at their financial institution to an account owned by the same individual at another financial institution. There has been an uptick of external transfer fraud resulting from the initiation of credits and debits.
This payments fraud webinar will take attendees through the most popular external transfer fraud, blind spots of this service that open the door for fraudsters and methods for mitigating your risks in offering the external transfer service.
- Different types of external transfer services
- Trends in external transfer fraud
- Case studies of external transfer fraud
- Best business practices for offering external transfer services.
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits