Monday, May 9, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Even in 2022, early- and growth-stage fintech companies struggle to gain valuable access to financial institutions and the resources they offer. Often the challenges confronted by these Fintech firms have as much to do with financial institutions not understanding the advantages these innovative companies can offer them, as it does with the start-ups themselves.
Drawing on her depth and breadth of experience mentoring Fintech startups and years as a global leader and executive in Financial Services, Sue Harnett will share her insights on Fintech in general, the opportunities for FIs to partner with start-ups, and key considerations for next steps. Sue also covers real success stories and partnership models that demonstrate these advantages shared by both financial institutions and Fintech start-ups.
- What is a Fintech
- Start-up advantages and funding levels
- Why partner with Fintech start-ups - Advantages, Opportunities and Challenges
- Examples of Successful Partnerships
- Key Considerations for Partnering
- Customer pain points
- Why customers leave your firm
- Data requirements for your FI
- Partnership models
- Investment considerations
- Building successful pilots and relationships
- Longevity and 'break-ups'
Don't miss out on this timely and critical webinar that can give your institution an advantage on incorporating cutting edge Fintech functionality for your customers.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits