Tuesday, August 9, 2022
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
A remote cash vault services is an electronic service that allows treasury clients to place cash in a vault at their business and is picked up by an armored service. Clients are able to view their online cash reports to confirm a next-day or same day settlement to the client’s account.
- What are the risks to the financial institution?
- What are regulatory requirements for offering this service?
- How do I implement this service and implement ongoing monitoring?
This treasury webinar will provide attendees with how this service is used and by which type of clients and how to effectively implement this type of treasury service.
- Defining Remote Cash Vault
- Types of Customers that have Remote Cash Vault
- Regulatory requirements
- Performing your risk assessment before implementing this program
- Considerations for ongoing monitoring
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Sales
- Treasury Operations
- Account Officers
- Relationship Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Electronic Banking
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Risk Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Compliance Managers
- Internal Auditors
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits