Monday, November 14, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Zelle is a popular payment channel for sending money between people. Many financial institutions are evaluating the option of implementing Zelle. Person to Person payments is also a popular payment channel for sending money between people through a secured channel.
Attendees will learn the difference between Zelle and Person to Person ACH and Person to Person debit card options and obtain detailed information on the risks associated with these payment options and how to mitigate the risks.
If you are considering offering Zelle and/or P2P payments, don’t miss this payments webinar!
- Side-by-side comparison of Zelle vs. P2P
- The risks associated with each payment service
- Best business practices for mitigating the risks associated with Zelle and P2P
Who Should Attend?
- Retail Managers
- Account Officers
- Product Management
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals
- This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits