Thursday, June 20, 2019
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:30 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:30 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:30 am (Pacific Time)
For those who are new to IRAs or need a refresher, this webinar provides the fundamentals of Traditional and Roth IRAs. It covers IRA contributions, distributions, and portability—including the rules associated with rollovers between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs.
- Describe and list the tax benefits of an IRA
- Recognize types of annual contributions
- Explain the contribution eligibility and the deadline to make an annual contribution
- Identify the methods of moving assets between IRAs and between employer-sponsored retirement plans and IRAs
- State the early distribution penalty tax exceptions
Ascensus Leaders in Retirement Training
Ascensus helps more than 8 million Americans save for retirement, college, and healthcare with premier service and technology. With more than 35 years of experience, the firm offers tailored solutions that meet the needs of asset managers, banks, credit unions, state governments, financial professionals, employers, and individuals.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits