Thursday, April 22, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
After COVID-19, many financial institutions questioned how to effectively implement remote deposit services across multiple customer types.
- Should you offer mobile remote deposit capture to a business customer?
- Do you have to perform underwriting for business customers even though mobile remote deposit capture is a consumer-focused product?
- What are the risks for remote capture services?
This payments webinar will take attendees through all types of remote deposit capture services and dive into effective methods for risk rating customers, assigning exposure limits, and performing periodic reviews across the board or based on individual customers.
Topics covered in this RDC webinar include:
- Defining all Types of Remote Deposit Capture
- Understanding your options for assessing the risks between a consumer vs. business RDC customer
- How to effectively assign risk and exposure limits to a business that has mobile RDC
- How to implement business remote deposit capture when the client also wants a mobile RDC option
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Sales
- Treasury Operations
- Account Officers
- Relationship Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Electronic Banking
- Risk Management
- Deposit Operations
- Internal Audit
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits