Wednesday, November 3, 2021
2:00 – 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:30 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:30 pm (Pacific Time)
The devastating impact of the COVID-19 virus on the economy makes it appropriate to step back and objectively assess the potential for large numbers of problem loans in the bank’s loan portfolio. This is the point when senior lenders, credit officers and loan review officers earn their salaries by proactively taking steps to mitigate the potential for problem loans in the bank’s loan portfolio.
This critical and timely loan webinar will address the following topics:
- Has Your Bank Created an Environment Conducive to the Development of Problem Loans?
- Assessing Your Bank’s Vulnerability to the Three Deadly Sins of Portfolio Credit Risk Management
- Identifying Potential Problem
- Lines of business
- Tools to Quickly Identify Potential Problem Borrowers
- Questions You Should be Asking Your Borrowers Today
- Assessing Your Borrower’s Potential to Become a Problem Loan
- Steps Your Bank Should be Taking Now to Reduce the Potential for Portfolio Credit Problems
Who should attend:
- Executive Management
- Senior Lenders
- Senior Credit Officers
- Loan Review Personnel
- Lenders and Credit Personnel as appropriate
For 27 years, John Barrickman has served as President of New Horizons Financial Group, a financial services industry consulting firm nationally recognized as an expert in the areas of comprehensive credit risk management, credit process, loan policy formation, asset quality rating frameworks, risk based pricing and lender development. John is a frequent speaker and subject matter expert on credit policies and procedures at industry events nationwide. John is also a Consulting Associate for Capital Performance Group.
1.5 CPE Credits