Wednesday, October 13, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
This annual payments webinar takes attendees through rules changes, requests for comments and industry initiatives that could potentially impact your ACH operations, treasury management, risk management and payments strategy.
The ACH webinar not only outlines network rules changes and requests for comments, but also provides attendees best business practices for how to comply in an efficient manner. Learn how these changes will impact your organization on all sides of the ACH transaction.
- Reversal Obligations for ODFIs, Originators and RDFIs
- New Same Day Limit Increase and Impact
- Data Security Framework Requirements
- Early Posting Risks and Third-Party Sender Roles and Responsibilities
- Account Information Improvements
- Same Day Usage, Common Issues and Resolutions for Same Day Processing
- ACH Modernization
- Requests for Comments and Discussion Points
- Real time payments status and how financial institutions are implementing their program
Who Should Attend?
- Payments Professionals (Can be submitted for AAP/AAPR Continuing Education Credits)
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Client Facing Teams
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Treasury Customers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits