Each participant in the ACH Network is required to comply with the NACHA Operating Rules. This paymemts webinar will provide the details on the recently approved amendments on enhancing Same Day ACH (SDA) by expanding Same Day ACH and raising the dollar limit on SDA transactions (effective 2019 and 2020).
- In addition, other approved Rules Changes based on recent proposals by NACHA (National ACH Association) and how this could affect you as a participant in the ACH Network.
- Details on how an RDFI can return a questionable item and other minor Rules topics will be covered.
- Changes that will affect the Annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8; including other related topics on ACH Quality and Risk Management such as supplementing Data Security requirements and Fraud Detection standards for WEB debits.
This is a definitely must-attend payments webinar to hear about what’s new in the Rules space and the impacts based on the new Rules changes that affect you as a financial institution or even as a TPS (Third-Party Sender) or a TPSP (Third Party Service Provider).
- Define the recently approved amendments to the Rules on Expanding Same day ACH and how these changes will affect you as a financial institution
- Provide specifics on the changes to the annual ACH Rules Compliance Audit and Appendix 8
- Describe the potential impact on participants in the ACH network with approved changes to other ACH Risk Management topics such as:
- Supplementing the fraud detection standard for Internet-initiated (WEB) debits
- Allowing RDFIs to indicate within a return that the original transaction was questionable or part of anomalous activity
- Supplementing the existing account information security requirements for large Originators and Third-Parties
Plus other “minor Rules topics” changes and what this means to you as a participant in the network
Donna, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits