Tuesday, July 23, 2019
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
The Office of Comptroller and Currency recently released a report on Semiannual Risk Perspective in May 2019 that includes regulatory awareness of increased risks based on changing environments resulting from technology, cyber-threats and dependency on third-party providers.
This payments risk webinar will align this report to significant operational risks in your payments’ programs. This is perfect training for any financial institution that is growing but hasn’t changed its operational environment and face sustainability risks of not maintaining the integrity of their program with current and future growth.
- Third-Party Dependency Risks;
- Risks associated with dependency on manual processes;
- Unknown inefficiencies that lead to fraud;
- Manual security procedures that result in significant fraud risks to your customers and to your reputation;
- Aligning your cyber-security risk assessment into your ACH, Wires, RDC, and other treasury programs;
- Examples of higher risk areas in your payments program;
- Blind spots that you may not have considered as a part of your risk assessment;
- AML increased risks and challenges for financial institutions to manage the risk.
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits