Friday, June 12, 2020
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
With so much business being conducted by way of video conferencing, is your bank using it to your best advantage? You already know that the employee in a Led Zeppelin t-shirt won’t gain you credibility and could potentially do damage to your reputation. But other factors could make or break your bank's image, not to mention your bottom line.
This webinar, hosted by a leading Bank Marketing expert and professional videographer, will make it easy to put your best foot forward online.
In addition to the basics, attendees to this training will learn:
- What (And what not) to wear on camera for the most professional appearance
- How to position yourself in the “best light” for the best possible appearance. We’ll even show you how to “touch up” your appearance on videoconferencing platforms such as Zoom.
- Learn perspective positioning to avoid looking distorted
- Are you being heard? We offer inexpensive way to improve audio quality
- Brand your background and have employees use branding props
- And, learn a few other insider tips that make using videoconferencing easier for everyone
1.0 CPE Credits