Monday, March 18, 2024
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
This session will focus on the importance of payments risk management oversight in light of the associated risks with payments across many channels. This session will focus on payments strategy, risk management oversight and how financial institutions need to approach their strategy to meet their client needs while ensuring risk management controls are in place and strong enough to handle the external threat environment of today.
- Tips for documenting your Payments Strategy.
- Threats that impact your payments program across multiple payment channels.
- The components of a strong payments risk management program.
- Regulatory expectations on reporting.
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Operations and Sales
- Management responsible for the ACH Program
- ACH Operations
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Information Security and Technology
- Client/Member Facing Teams
- Credit Officers/Relationship Managers
- BSA Officers and Support Staff
- Senior/Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits