Wednesday, June 15, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
With the dramatic increase in Person to Person payments, financial institutions are experiencing a spike in debit card disputes.
- Who takes the loss?
- What are Regulation E requirements for P2P unauthorized debit card claims?
- What questions should the financial institution ask the customer?
- What are the financial institutions compliance protections and fraud safeguards against the increase in P2P consumer claims?
This timely and relevant payments webinar walks through the compliance requirements for handling P2P disputes and provide financial institutions with best business practices for complying with Regulation E while protecting the financial institution.
Topics covered include:
- Asking the right questions to obtain proper information for the completion of the investigation.
- Effective Handling of P2P debit card disputes such as Cash App, Venmo, and other social app transaction disputes.
- How financial institutions are strategically building out fraud management tools to prevent ongoing unnecessary debit card dispute claims.
- How financial institutions can effectively communicate and educate their consumers on protecting themselves against unauthorized social app disputes.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits