Thursday, January 30, 2020
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
This Regulation E training is perfect for newcomers to the Regulation E program at your financial institution. This training provides new staff on the front line the opportunity to learn about Regulation E and breakdown the requirements for gathering the right information to pass to the back-office for the completion of the investigation. New staff will learn the most important pieces of information to gather, how to ask the right questions and review why this information is so important for investigation purposes.
- Foundation for understanding Regulation E for new staff
- The importance of consumer compliance
- Breakdown of Regulation E timeframes
- Understanding of how Regulation E fits into a financial institutions daily process.
Who Should Attend?
- New to Retail Banking (Branch staff)
- New to Deposit Operations
- New to Electronic Banking
- New to Risk Management
- New to Compliance
- New to Call Centers
- New to Internal Audit
- New to Risk Management
- Newcomers Guide to Regulation E
- What newcomers to Regulation E should know at a minimum and key procedures for complying with Regulation E.
- This compliance webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits