Tuesday, December 10, 2019
2:00 – 3:30 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:30 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:30 pm (Pacific Time)
Debit Card disputes, ATM Disputes, ACH Unauthorized, Remittance Transfers and Stop Payments are an integral part of a financial institutions requirements to comply with Regulation E. This hour and a half deep dive webinar will go through each type of error resolution and simplify the process.
- What is the financial institutions responsibility for complying?
- How many days do you have to provide provisional credit?
- How long do you have to perform the investigation for debit cards?
- What is consumers obligation?
- What is the timeframe for closing the investigation?
- How can I make my dispute process more efficient and effective?
Financial institutions often struggle with understanding all the dispute deadlines, which letters are required to be distributed to the consumer, when to close out a dispute investigation and all while making their program efficient and effective. This compliance webinar will break down the Regulation E requirement, simplify the process from beginning to end and provide best business practices for significantly enhancing your Regulation E process through industry leading practices including regulatory technology,
- A debrief of Regulation E;
- Detailed review of notification, documentation and investigation timeframes for Debit Cards, ACH, ATM, Remittance Transfer and Stop Payments;
- What questions are necessary to ask consumers and businesses when a Debit Card dispute has been initiated;
- Effectively communicating to the consumer/business when it is too late to claim an error;
- An overview of how regulatory technology can significantly improve the financial institutions ability to comply and efficiently improve front line and back office debit card dispute workflows?
Best Practice Document Included
This compliance webinar will include a frequently asked Regulation E document and a best business practice document for how financial institutions can use RegTechs for Regulation E error resolution investigations workflow.
Who Should Attend:
- Branch Management/Client Facing Teams
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Call Center Management
- Deposit Operations Management/Staff
- Risk Management
- Compliance Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Efficiency Management Officers
- Senior Management
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits