Thursday, September 15, 2022
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Financial institutions struggle with understanding how to effectively risk rate their treasury clients based on products and services, financial status, bank statement history, transactional risk reviews, and the ability to meet BSA standards.
This treasury risk webinar will focus on how to risk rate the customers using a risk rating methodology that takes into considerations all types of risks and assists treasury officers and relationships managers on appropriately risk rating, setting exposure limits and pre-determining when the periodic review should be performed based on the risk rating of the customer at the beginning and throughout the duration of the relationship.
- Regulatory and network requirements for ACH, RDC, Wires, Lockbox and other Treasury Services;
- Review of each recommended risk criteria;
- Best business practices for risk scoring each criteria;
- Using a risk methodology approach for performing periodic reviews;
- How to more practically assess treasury services risks.
Special Bonus Best Practices Takeaway
- Sample Treasury Services risk scoring matrix
Who Should Attend?
- Client Facing Teams
- Deposit Operations/Electronic Banking
- Treasury Sales and Operations
- BSA and Fraud
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Information Security/Technology
- Senior Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits