Thursday, February 29, 2024
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Treasury teams and risk management staff are often challenged with how their treasury clients are underwritten and risk rated. With the different types of risks in ACH and RDC, the standardization of underwriting may be difficult resulting in treasury clients being reviewed annually with a one size fits all approach as opposed to being based on a more practical risk-based approach.
This webinar will take attendees through a practical method for risk rating treasury clients which in turn will drive the frequency of when the periodic review is performed. This webinar is perfect for those financial institutions that do not have a standardized method for risk rating treasury clients and for how reviews are performed.
- Different types of ACH and RDC underwriting approaches
- Effective risk rating methodology.
- What to review in periodic reviews.
- Review of a standardized underwriting tool for ACH and RDC.
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Operations and Sales
- Management responsible for the ACH Program
- ACH Operations
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Client/Member Facing Teams
- Credit Officers/Relationship Managers
- ACH Clients of financial institutions
- BSA Officers and Support Staff
- Senior/Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits