This banking webinar is designed to be your go-to source for signature card compliance and training. We start with an overview of the basic concepts, laws, and pitfalls related to signature cards and account ownership and conclude with tips to overcome the top 10 regulatory and operational challenges. Guidance for dealing with fiduciary and complex business accounts is covered in an easy-to-follow format so that both new and experienced personnel will benefit from this informative session.
This banking webinar is designed for customer service representatives, tellers, BSA/CIP personnel, branch managers and branch administration, deposit operations, and new account personnel.
Attendees to this banking webinar will learn:
- Regulatory requirements and FDIC guidance for establishing account ownership
- The “big three” of signature card set-up
- Common errors on ownership types and how to avoid them
- How to set up signers, POAs, fiduciary accounts and business accounts
- How to add owners, change signers, and make other changes after the account is opened
- Required documentation and common pitfalls for minor accounts
- The Do’s and Don’ts of business account documentation
- Common errors to avoid when opening new accounts
Donna, the Vice President of Education Services for Dynamic Mastership, is a Certified Master Trainer and an experienced Project Manager, with over 14 years’ experience managing education programs for organizations processing electronic payments and financial institutions operations areas. Prior to founding Dynamic Mastership 3 years ago, Donna served as the Education Services Director for UMACHA for 9 years. Donna began her career serving as Training and Development Specialist for the Federal Reserve Bank, Minneapolis.
1.0 CPE Credits