Tuesday, February 6, 2024
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Fraud continues to increase across multiple payment channels which impacts your ACH clients. What fraud/authentication controls are working and what has lost its effectiveness based on these external threats? How do you communicate fraud to your treasury clients that is effective and stresses the importance of strengthening authentication controls to combat modern day threats. This webinar will be led by three seasoned treasury officers that are responsible for the approval, implementation and onboarding of treasury clients including communicating current day external fraud threats and controls that should be considered when participating in treasury services.
- Challenges of treasury management and support.
- Top treasury client fraud.
- Effective communication of rules, regulations and fraud awareness.
- Effective fraud controls in treasury services.
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Operations and Sales
- Management responsible for the ACH Program
- ACH Operations
- Risk Management
- Internal Audit
- Client/Member Facing Teams
- Credit Officers/Relationship Managers
- ACH Clients of financial institutions
- BSA Officers and Support Staff
- Senior/Executive Management
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits