Wednesday, October 14, 2020
12:00 – 1:30 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:30 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:30 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:30 am (Pacific Time)
This 1 1⁄2 hour treasury cash management training will walk attendees through the most popular treasury services, their benefits, revenue opportunities, the risks associated with each product and service and how to effectively manage the risks.
- Review of each Treasury product/service
- Risks associated with each Treasury product/service
- Effective Security, Authentication and Risk Management
- Requirements and Best Business Practices
- Implementation of Treasury Service Streamlined Approaches:
- Approving the efficiencies of Treasury Customer Set Up
- Enhancement of your Treasury Organization to Ensure Effective Oversight, Compliance and Sustainability of your Treasury Program
- Next Generation Treasury Management: Enhancement of the Treasury Service Organization from Checkbox to Embracing Customer Relationships
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.5 CPE Credits & 1.8 AAP Credits