Wednesday, September 2, 2020
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Eastern Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Central Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Mountain Time)
8:00 – 9:00 am (Pacific Time)
This treasury webinar will take forum participants through lessons learned from pandemic specific to their payment’s programs.
- What did we learn from not having remote payments processes in place?
- What type of manual processes negatively impact your treasury customers?
- What type of documents do financial institutions rely on for approvals, documentation, signatures, and other compliance documentation?
- Are these required or needed?
Learn what financial institutions are doing to change the way they offer products/services and perform daily procedures to increase their efficiencies and handle disaster situations.
- What type of remote services were effective during pandemic?
- Lessons learned from financial institutions about their current products/services
- The top 5 questions asked from Treasury Customers as a concern during the contingency
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Officers
- Treasury Implementation and Onboarding
- Deposit Operations staff
- BSA Officers and support teams
- Fraud managers and support teams
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits