Thursday, April 2, 2020
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Financial institutions often find themselves between the crossroad of significant growth and inefficiencies.
- How do financial institutions balance their growth and ensuring they can comply with regulatory requirements efficiently and effectively?
- How do you even begin an efficiency review in treasury services and when is the right time to perform such a review?
This treasury webinar will take attendees through a standard efficiency review for treasury services and provide best business practices for identifying such inefficiencies, the most common inefficiencies in treasury management and best business practices for documenting and streamlining processes, controls, and documenting the enhanced program.
- Overview of Inefficient Treasury programs
- Tools for identifying inefficiencies
- Best business practices for resolving gaps in controls, processes, and procedures
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Operations
- Treasury Sales
- Electronic Banking Management/Staff
- Information Security Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Risk Managers
- Compliance Managers
- Deposit Operations
- Senior Management
- Payments Professionals
- This webinar will include a frequently asked questions document.
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations. Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits