Wednesday, October 20, 2021
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Eastern Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Central Time)
10:00 – 11:00 am (Mountain Time)
9:00 – 10:00 am (Pacific Time)
Many financial institutions struggle with how to set strong exposure limits for their Treasury clients for ACH and RDC.
- What is the right exposure limit to assign?
- Is there a calculation that works best?
- How do you know if the exposure limit is too high or too low?
This treasury webinar will educate attendees on setting exposure limits on your ACH and RDC clients, handling temporary over-limits and how permanent limit changes should be handled based on network rules, regulatory requirements and best business practices.
- ACH and RDC exposure limit network and regulatory requirements
- Calculating exposure for ACH and RDC customers
- Temporary and permanent Increase procedures
- Audit traps to avoid when setting and increasing limits
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Professionals
- Account Officers
- Relationship Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Electronic Banking
- BSA/AML Officers and Support Staff
- Risk Management
- Deposit Operations
- Internal Audit
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits