Monday, November 27, 2023
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
1:00 – 2:00 pm (Central Time)
12:00 – 1:00 pm (Mountain Time)
11:00 – 12:00 pm (Pacific Time)
Many credit/lending officers struggle with understanding the difference between credit underwriting and deposit underwriting when approving or declining a new treasury customer.
- What financial information should you obtain?
- What is required by network rules and regulatory guidance?
- How do you align credit underwriting with a treasury/deposit and transactional risk review?
- What components of the total customer risk profile are necessary to appropriately approve the ACH and RDC client?
This payments webinar will provide attendees with best business practices for credit/lending officers to use for approving or declining new ACH and RDC clients, as well as providing best business practices for effectively approving over-limit and exception situations using a deposit risk approach that includes a financially sound process.
- ACH and RDC approval requirements based on network rules and regulatory guidance
- Treasury/Deposit underwriting versus. Credit underwriting
- Documentation that provides better risk management decisioning for approving or declining ACH and RDC customers
- Best business practices for calculating exposure for ACH and RDC customers
- Identification of potential issues/risks during the risk review process
Who Should Attend?
- Treasury Professionals
- Account Officers
- Relationship Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Electronic Banking
- Risk Management
- Deposit Operations
- Internal Auditor
1.0 CPE Credits & 1.2 AAP Credits