4 Flexible Options to Meet Your Training Needs
- In-Person Post AAP Preparatory Training is only available with the 101A - Full Training Package. Registrants who sign up for the 101 Full Training package may opt to upgrade to 101A for an additional $300 at any time.
- Full day in-person Q&A/Review will also be live-streamed and recorded for on-demand viewing at a later date. Registrants for the in-person training may opt to either attend live or on-line.
- Bi-weekly hourly conference calls will begin around the end of July 2019 and continue for 6 sessions. Only registrants signed up for the 101 or 101A Full Training are eligible to participate in the bi-weekly calls.
- BankersHub AAP Preparatory Training is not affiliated, endorsed or associated with NACHA or Regional Payments Associations.
- While BankersHub makes NO guarantees or warranties regarding successful completion of the AAP exam, registrants who can demonstrate they took the AAP exam October 2019 but failed to pass will be able to retake the BankersHub AAP Prep course again in 2020 at no additional cost.
- Important Note for Passport Members: AAP Preparatory Training Series is available for $200 off Passport Membership discount.